Friday, May 2, 2008

Reflections


Good Morning Bloggers!Todays Verse: Colossians 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him.~
Wow What a thought.All Things were created by him & FOR HIM!!Not for me and my own selfish ways but FOR HIM God The Father.I will really need to remember this & remind myself this daily & I am sure through out the day,every day.Life my life is not about me ,Its about God and his purpose for me.This really made me think,and I do believe that this life is a stepping stone,for the next life.We are here to Live our lives for God,and prepare ourselves,for heaven,for eternity with God.We need to learn lessons and to live our lives for his kingdom.To do what we can do for his kingdom in Heaven while we are here on earth.If we live and do nothing for his kingdom,how can we face him in eternity,Knowing that we had chances to save souls of others to help build his kingdom,and did nothing.When we stand before God will he say to me well done faithful servent,or will I feel ashamed ,regret,remorse?Knowing that I could have done more,but I let my busy schedule stand in the way.I want crowns of Glory.I do not want to have remorse or regret.I really need to get on track here and not do what I want to do.But to do what God wants me to do!My hope is that thru Gods word and Prayer and reflection,that God will tell me what he has planned for me,My God given purpose!!!
Till next time,Be Blessed!!!!

No comments: